It’s good to be back
Excitingly, things are very nearly normal for us at Complete Dentistry. We are able to see most patients for routine appointments and it’s been great to see so many of you already.
Our Covid restrictions are still in place and reception is closed to patients
There are some Covid related changes which you will see which include a phone check in, so we know you’ve arrived. We will then come and let you in. We are booking follow up appointments and taking payments within the surgery to limit people mixing in reception. We will also email forms for you to update online rather than fill in forms at reception.
If you suspect you’ve been exposed to Covid, please cancel. If you’ve had any potential covid related symptoms please cancel. It’s easy enough for us to rebook you.
Please take a moment to look at our attendance procedure below. This applies once you have booked an appointment. It is important as the reception area is closed and we need to control entry and exit from the building.
To book an appointment, please call and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
Reception is available for calls from 9am-1pm Monday to Friday.
Updated Attendance Procedure (from December 2021)
Our practice is unfortunately limited for space so our waiting room remains closed to patients. We appreciate that standing on our doorstep with all the great British weather has to offer is far from ideal. We recommend that you wait in your car, up until the last moment before proceeding to our front door. Please call our number at that point to check in. If we are likely to be a few minutes late, we will try and call you and let you know. Please do not arrive early.
- Please follow the link we’ll send you to our new patient portal and complete all the requested forms before the day of your appointment, if you haven’t already done so.
- If you are attending for treatment we request that you complete a lateral flow test prior to arrival if possible.
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice with you.
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary.
- All patients continue to be required to bring and wear a face covering such as mask or scarf before entering the building.
- Upon arrival at the practice please telephone 01883 622222 and follow the instructions to check in.
- Please wait outside the practice, away from the entrance.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment a we will not be able let you in until your appointment time. We will continue to maintain social distancing within the practice as inside waiting facilities are limited.
- A team member will collect you from the entrance.
- If you have not completed your online COVID-19 screening you will be screened using standard COVID-19 screening questions at the door. If you answer yes to any screening questions you will not be able to enter the building and we will cancel your appointment.
- You must use the hand sanitizer provided and put on your face covering before entering the building.
- Please comply with social distancing requirements while in the practice where practical.
- You will be escorted directly into the surgery .
- Once entering the surgery, you will be asked to remove your face covering and place it and any belongings into the designated container.
- At the end of treatment, you will be asked to pay while in the treatment room.
- We are encouraging all patients to make their next appointment before leaving the treatment room, even if it is only for your next routine appointment. We hope this will help us better maintain your oral health and help the practice run smoothly in these difficult times.
- You will be asked to replace your face covering before leaving the treatment room.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.