It’s good to be back
Excitingly, things are very nearly normal for us at Complete Dentistry. We are able to see most patients again for routine appointments and it’s been great to see so many of you already.
We especially want to hear from patients who would normally follow a greater than 6 month recall visit to see the hygienist. Regular hygiene care is paramount and the lockdown will not have helped.
There are some Covid related changes which you will see which include a phone check in, so we know you’ve arrived. We will then come and let you in. We are booking follow up appointments and taking payments within the surgery to limit people mixing in reception. We will also email forms for you to update online rather than fill in forms at reception.
If you suspect you’ve been exposed to Covid, please cancel. If you’ve had any potential covid related symptoms please cancel. It’s easy enough for us to rebook you.
Last thing, please bring a mask or face covering.
Please take a moment to look at our attendance procedure below. This applies once you have booked an appointment. It is important as the reception area is closed and we need to control entry and exit from the building.
To book an appointment, please call and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
- Please follow the link to our new patient portal and complete all the requested forms before the day of your appointment. This link will be sent to you when you book.
- We request that you use the toilet before attending the practice.
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice with you.
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary.
- All patients are required to bring and wear a face covering such as mask or scarf before entering the building. We do not supply them.
- Upon arrival at the practice please telephone 01883 622222 and follow the instructions to check in. Please do not arrive early as we have no reception area for you to wait. Please wait outside the practice, away from the entrance. The door buzzer is not manned and will not be answered.
- A team member will collect you from the entrance. You will be asked standard COVID-19 screening questions.
- You must use the hand sanitizer provided and put on your face covering before entering the building.
- Please comply with social distancing requirements while in the practice where practical. You will be escorted directly into the surgery.
- Once entering the surgery, you will be asked to remove your face covering and place it and any belongings into the designated container.
- At the end of treatment, you will be asked to pay while in the treatment room. This will be done using a contactless system. Please bring a credit/debit card. No cash will be accepted.
- We are encouraging all patients to make their next appointment before leaving the treatment room, even if it is only for your next routine appointment. We hope this will help us better maintain your oral health and help the practice run smoothly in these difficult times.
- If you require a chaperone please advise us prior to the appointment.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.