Life has changed for us all. Dentistry has changed too.
Our primary aim for the immediate future is to protect both you and us from Corona virus. Our secondary aim is to maintain the health of your teeth.
Right now, this means the number of treatments we would usually provide are limited. This simply means that you may have to wait slightly longer to be treated. We can still see patients for examinations and treatments. Hygiene treatments are also limited . The use of the ‘ultrasonic cleaner’ is restricted to patients with the greatest need. You can however still have the more traditional method of ‘hand scaling’ which will help to protect you against development of further problems.
Please review our attendance procedure below. This applies once you have booked an appointment. It is important as the reception area is closed and we need to control entry and exit from the building.
Please do not enter the building without an appointment.
To book an appointment, please call and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
We appreciate your understanding and support during this time especially as visits are taking slightly longer than usual.
Complete Dentistry Patient Attendance procedure
- Please follow the link to our new patient portal and complete all the requested forms before the day of your appointment. This link will be sent to you when you book.
- We request that you use the toilet before attending the practice.
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice with you.
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary.
- All patients are required to bring and wear a face covering such as mask or scarf before entering the building. We do not supply them.
- Upon arrival at the practice please telephone 01883 622222 and follow the instructions to check in. Please do not arrive early as we have no reception area for you to wait. Please wait outside the practice, away from the entrance. The door buzzer is not manned and will not be answered.
- A team member will collect you from the entrance. You will be asked standard COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer yes to any screening questions you will not be able to enter the building and we will cancel your appointment.
- You must use the hand sanitizer provided and put on your face covering before entering the building.
- Please comply with social distancing requirements while in the practice where practical. You will be escorted directly into the surgery.
- Once entering the surgery, you will be asked to remove your face covering and place it and any belongings into the designated container.
- At the end of treatment, you will be asked to pay while in the treatment room. This will be done using a contactless system. Please bring a credit/debit card. No cash will be accepted.
- We are encouraging all patients to make their next appointment before leaving the treatment room, even if it is only for your next routine appointment. We hope this will help us better maintain your oral health and help the practice run smoothly in these difficult times.
- If you require a chaperone please advise us prior to the appointment.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.