Life has changed for us all. Dentistry has changed too.
Our primary aim for the immediate future is to protect both you and us from Corona virus. Our secondary aim is to maintain the health of your teeth.
Immediately this means our treatments are limited, we cannot use the drill! The hygienist cannot use the ultrasonic cleaner. Do not expect an immediate resumption of normal treatment.
We can however help to protect you against development of further problems.
We will need to triage cases based on the urgency of treatment need.
We have had overwhelming support and understanding as to the limitations put on all of us right now. We ask for your continued patience for just a little while longer.
Please review our attendance procedure below. This applies once you have booked an appointment. It is important as the reception area is closed and we need to control entry and exit from the building.
Please do not enter the building without an appointment.
Complete Dentistry Patient Attendance procedure
- Please follow the link to our new patient portal and complete all the requested forms before the day of your appointment.
- We request that you use the toilet before attending the practice
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice with you
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary
- All patients are required to bring and wear a face covering such as mask or scarf before entering the building
- If you require a chaperone please advise us prior to the appointment
- Upon arrival at the practice please telephone 01883 622222 and follow the instructions to check in.
- Please wait outside the practice, away from the entrance. You may wait in your vehicle if you prefer, in which case please inform us at check in and the best number to contact you on.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we will not be able let you in until your appointment time. Due to the current situation we do not have any facilities for you to wait inside.
- If you have chosen to wait in your vehicle we will call you when it is time to enter.
- A team member will collect you from the entrance
- You will be screened using standard COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer yes to any screening questions you will not be able to enter the building and we will cancel your appointment.
- You must use the hand sanitizer provided and put on your face covering and gloves (gloves optional but preferred) before entering the building.
- Please comply with social distancing requirements while in the practice where practical.
- You will be escorted directly into the surgery
- Once entering the surgery, you will be asked to remove your face covering and place it and any belongings into the designated container.
- At the end of treatment, you will be asked to pay while in the treatment room. This will be done using a contactless system. Please bring a credit/debit card. No cash will be accepted.
- We are encouraging all patients to make their next appointment before leaving the treatment room, even if it is only for your next routine appointment. We hope this will help us better maintain your oral health and help the practice run smoothly in these difficult times.
- You will be asked to replace your face covering before leaving the treatment room.
- You will be escorted from the practice and hand sanitizer provided at the exit.
We are looking forward to returning and seeing you again. We will get there eventually.
If you are in need of a non-urgent appointment, please go to our website at www.completedentistrysurrey.co.uk and click on the letter icon at the top right of the page. Fill in your details and we will respond in due course. Alternatively, call the practice and leave a message and we will call you back.